Welcome to Reo Visa and Immigration

About UK Family Visas

You need a family visa to live with a family member in the UK for more than 6 months. If you’re outside the UK, you can apply for a family visa to live with your:

If you’re in the UK
You can apply to extend your stay with your family member if you’re already in the UK on a family visa.

If you came to the UK on a different visa, you might be able to switch to a family visa to stay with your:

  • spouse or partner
  • child
  • parent

How can Reo Visa help?

One of our lawyers will take detailed instructions about your situation to assess your eligibility and suggest the right visa type for you. We can help with all types of Family Visas.

We will also prepare a Letter of Representation to accompany your application. This letter includes information about your case and its merits and it also links your case to other successful cases. Your lawyer will also complete your application to the highest standard in order to maximise your chances of success. Get in touch with us today on +91 902333 2333 or use our online live chat.


When you can apply to extend or switch?

You can extend or switch at any time before your current permission to stay in the UK expires.

You must live in the UK for a certain amount of time before you’re eligible for settlement (‘indefinite leave to remain’).

If you’re extending to stay with the same family member, you’ll only get up to 28 days left on your current stay added to your new visa.

How long it takes?

A decision will usually be made:

  • within 12 weeks if you apply outside the UK
  • within 8 weeks if you apply in the UK,
  • unless you use the super priority service to get a decision within 1 working day

It might take longer if your application is complex, for example you:

  • do not meet the minimum income requirement
  • cannot prove your knowledge of English
    need to attend an interview
  • have not provided all the evidence that the Home Office needs
  • have a criminal conviction or another personal circumstance that needs to be reviewed

What service does Reo Visa offer?

Applying for a Family Visa can often be complex, as you must demonstrate sufficient evidence to the Home Office of your reason for travelling to the UK. Our team of highly-qualified immigration lawyers can help guide you through the enquiry and application process for a Visitor Visa.

Our services include:

  • confirming that you have the satisfactory documents for your application;
  • producing a Letter of Representation to outline to the Home Office the details of your case, as well as any relevant UK immigration laws to substantiate your application;
  • maintaining correspondence with the Home Office during your application process;
  • completing each part of your application form to a professional standard.

Contact us now on +91 902333 2333 or make an enquiry online to start your journey towards joining your family in the UK.

For more information on this visa type, please chat with us.

How to Apply


Talk to our expert advisors who possess wide range of knowledge on UK visa and immigration and available 24/365.


Our immigration experts will run a free assessment and advise you options and eligibility to apply a UK family visa


We will advise, support and prepare your UK Visa applications on your behalf.

Not sure which visa to apply?

Chat with our expert advisers 24/7 who will help you choose the visa that most suitable for your situation.

Free Immigration Assessment

Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.