Welcome to Reo Visa and Immigration

About Canada Study Visas

In order to study in Canada, you will need to obtain a Canadian study permit, which serves as a Canadian student visa for the duration of your stay. You do not need a Canadian study permit if your course or program lasts six months or less. Nonetheless, it may be a good idea to apply for a permit before you come to Canada anyway – otherwise if you decide you want to continue your studies in another program, you’ll need to leave Canada to apply for a study permit from your home country.

Once you have a Canadian study permit, you can apply to renew it from within Canada if you decide to continue your studies. For full-time students registered at an accredited higher education institution.

A study permit also allows you to:

  • Work part-time on campus,
  • You may also be able to work off-campus,
  • Work as a co-op or intern as part of your program,
  • Stay in Canada as a permanent resident or
  • Find work after you graduate.

How can we help?

We have helped many students get study visas and we can help you do the same. Our team of immigration lawyers will assess and advise on your eligibility for a Canada Student Visa.

We will professionally compile the required documentary evidence, complete the necessary paperwork and design a Letter of Representation in support of your visa application. Your tailored Letter of Representation will specify the merits of your case, reference supporting documentation and cite relevant law, all in support of your case. We will also liaise with your university/institution and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) until a decision has been made.

If you’re ready to take the first steps to study in Canada, get in touch with our team using our online enquiry form or by calling us at +91 90 2333 2333.

For more information about studying in the Canada, please talk to us today

How to Apply


Talk to our expert advisers who possess wide range of knowledge on Canadian University admissions and study visas.


Our immigration experts will run a free assessment and advise you options and eligibility to apply a Canada study visa


We will advise, support and prepare your Canada study visa and university applications on your behalf.

Not sure which visa to apply?

Chat with our expert advisers 24/7 who will help you choose the visa that most suitable for your situation.

Free Immigration Assessment

Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.

When I finished my Engineering in Computer Science, I wanted to study abroad.. but being girl, it wasn’t easy to convince my family. But Reo Visa helped finding safe places in Canada to study and the process of getting study visa including funds requirements, IELTS, etc which gave my family confidence in allowing me to take up this challenge. Many thanks to Reo Visa!!

Meghana Gupta

( Canada Student Visa )