About Start-up Visa Process
Start up visa is at business programme which has been designed by Government of Canada to allow immigrant entrepreneurs to set up a business in the country with the help of experienced private sector organisations that have expertise in working with start-ups.
This Visa helps you to get business idea funded and migrate to Canada permanently
Eligibility for Applying
- Should have business idea that is convincible enough to get a letter of support from designated angel investor group or venture capital fund. You must secure a minimum investment of $200,000 if the investment comes from a designated Canadian venture capital fund
- Meet the minimum level of CLB 5 in either English or French for all four language abilities.
- Should have completed at least one year of post-secondary education
- and prove that you were in good standing during at least one year while you were attending a post secondary institution.
- Should have sufficient fund to support yourself and family initially after arriving in Canada and it varies with the size of family.
If you are citizen or permanent resident of Canada you can sponsor your spouse, common-law partner ,kids or some other family members to stay with you in Canada.
To be eligible to sponsor your spouse you should be:-
- A Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Above 18 years of age
- Should have sufficient funds to support your family and agree in writing to support your spouse at least for 3 years after they receive permanent residency status. and 10 years for the dependent child or until they turn 25.
- Principal Applicant-1050 CAD
- Spouse Processing Fees-550 CAD
- Right to Permanent Residence fees for both the applicant(490 CAD)
- Dependent Child less than 22 years=150 CAD
How can we help?
We have helped our customers get start-up visa and we can help you get the same. Our team of immigration lawyers will assess and advise on your eligibility for a Canada Self-employed Visa.
We will professionally compile the required documentary evidence, complete the necessary paperwork for your visa application. We will guide you through your entire Work Visa application process. One of our lawyers will also devise a Letter of Recommendation for your case to be sent with your application. Contact us now on+91 90 2333 2333. or use our online contact form to speak with an immigration lawyer about your Canada work options.
For more information about this visa type, please talk to us today
How to Apply
Talk to our expert advisers who possess wide range of knowledge on Canada business opportunities. We are available 24/365
Our immigration experts will run a free assessment and advise you options and eligibility to apply a Canada start-up visa
We will advise, support and prepare your Canada start-up visa application on your behalf.
Need more information?
Chat with our expert advisers 24/7 who will help you understand more about this visa.
I contacted Reo Visa when I needed guidance in submitting a Study Visa application for Canada. The advice I received was clear, concise and efficient (my application was successful). I would recommend this company and would certainly use its services again.
( UK Work Visa )