About Skilled-Independent Visa (subclass 189) for Australia
Skilled Independent Visa is the most popular Australian Visa among the immigrants across the world. This visa has been designed for those skilled migrants who don’t have sponsorship from the state, territory, employer, or a family member in Australia. The selection for this visa is done solely based on your skills, experience, and profile score, since it’s a point based visa.
With this visa, you can live and work permanently anywhere in Australia and eligible family members can be included in your application. This is a permanent visa which allows visa-holders to remain in Australia indefinitely with full working rights.
To be able to submit a valid application for this visa, you need to first submit an Expression of Interest through SkillSelect. Our immigration experts will help you to ensure you have the best possible chance of success.
If your profile is selected, you will get an invitation to apply for visa. You must apply within 60 days for receiving it.
To apply for this visa an applicant must:-
- Choose an occupations listed in (Skilled occupation list) of Australia.
- Score at least 65 points based on his/her profile factors, i.e. Age, Qualification, Experience, English proficiency and other such components if applicable.
- Be under 45 years of age.
- Have positive skills assessment form the recognised assessing authority
- Must get the appropriate IELTS score to prove English Proficiency
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Meet general Skilled Migration basic requirements, including health, and character checks
You can include the following family members in your visa application:
- your partner
- your or your partner’s dependent child
- your or your partner’s dependent relative.
This visa allows you and your accompanying family members to:
- live and work permanently in Australia
- study in Australia
- enrol in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses
- access certain social security payments
- apply for Australian citizenship (subject to residency criteria)
- sponsor family members for permanent residence.
At Reo Visa, we have a whole team of immigration experts who can help you towards your goal of working in Australia.
An expert immigration adviser can work one-on-one with you to assess your options and eligibility and ensure you have the best possible chance of success.
Contact us now on +91 90 2333 2333 or use our online contact form to speak with an immigration lawyer about your Australia work options.
Not sure which visa to apply? Or need some help, chat with our experienced immigration experts 24/7 who will help you choose the visa that most suitable for your situation.
I had great experience with Reo Visa team. They are very experienced and professional. They done my detailed free evaluation within 2 hours and gave me advice on how can I improve my chances of getting Australia PR.
( Australia Work Visa )