About Employer Nomination Scheme Visa (subclass 186) for Australia
Employer’s nomination scheme visa is for the employers in Australia who wants to recruit highly skilled people from overseas or temporary workers within Australia to fill in the vacant places in their business on permanent basis.
Must be lawfully and actively operational in Australia
- Should provide the full time permanent employment offer and demonstrate the genuine need of the employee of specific skills from overseas to labour market.
- Should abide by the local and the immigration laws.
- Should have the systematic and structured training plan for the existing and the new employees.
To apply for this visa an applicant must:-
- Should be nominated for a position that falls within the scope of SOL List.
- Should have positive skill assessment for the nominated occupation from the relevant assessing authorities.
- Should have at least 3 years working experience in the nominated occupation.
- Incase the nomination is for highly paid senior executive position, the salary should not be less than 250000 per annum (excluding superannuation and other benefits)
- Should have an employer willing to sponsor you on permanent basis
- Demonstrate that you possess the necessary skills required for that occupation and the relevant licensing/registration if the occupation demands
- Should be under 45 years of age
- Should have at least functional English ability.
- Have worked in Australia for at least the last 2 years on an eligible temporary visa in the occupation for which they have been nominated, including at least the last year for the nominating employer. Those just graduated and entering the workforce will need to apply for a Graduate Visa to Australia.
- Should undergo health and character examination before lodging the Visa
This visa allows you and your accompanying family members to:
- live and work permanently in Australia
- study in Australia
- enrol in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses
- access certain social security payments
- apply for Australian citizenship (subject to residency criteria)
- sponsor family members for permanent residence.
How can Reo Visa help?
At Reo Visa, we have a whole team of immigration lawyers who can help you towards your goal of working in Australia. An expert immigration adviser can work one-on-one with you to assess your options and eligibility.
We will guide you through your entire Work Visa application process. One of our lawyers will devise a Letter of Recommendation for your case to be sent with your application. Contact us now on 902333 2333 or use our online contact form to speak with an immigration lawyer about your Australia work options.
For more information on the different visa options for working in Australia, please chat with us.
How to Apply
Talk to our expert advisors who possess wide range of knowledge on Australia visa and immigration and available 24/365.
Our immigration experts will run a free assessment and advise you options and eligibility to apply a Australia work visa
We will advise, support and prepare your Australia work permit applications on your behalf.
Not sure which visa to apply?
Chat with our expert advisers 24/7 who will help you choose the visa that most suitable for your situation.
One my friend referred me for Reo Visa who helped me understand the process of getting Australia work visa which I enrolled into. They are very professional guys who guided me with a lot of patience and answered all my questions 🙂 I strongly recommend them.
( Australia Work Visa )