About Australia Visit Visas
Australia landscape is highly diverse which deviates from dry to tropical rain forest to all the beaches with fascinating native creatures such as kangaroos, koalas and wombats bouncing’ down the road. Australia has cosmopolitan cities and sophisticated pleasures, great restaurants and the award-winning wines to experience in. The unexplored beaches that extend for miles and deserts that touch the horizon, you may explore and experience all this quite comfortably.
Nationals of many Countries wishing to visit Australia for business visits and tourist visits can apply for a visa online. To do so, you must be a citizen of an eligible country. If you are a citizen of a European country, you can apply for an eVisitor Subclass 651 visa. If you are a citizen of Brunei, Canada, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, or the United States, you can apply for an Electronic Travel Authority Subclass 976 visa. All other countries are not eligible to apply online for a tourist or short business trip visa.
What Makes Australia One of the Best Tourism Destinations?
- A home to fantastic monuments and mesmerizing landscape beauty, i.e. Kangaroo Island, Rainforests, Queensland, etc.
- Australia is 12th largest economy of the world
- In Australia you can witness some of world’s most beautiful cities and places, i.e. Sydney, Hobart, Melbourne, Canberra, Gold Coast, Uluru, etc.
- Australia has a huge network of smooth and well-maintained roads and some of the most spectacular routes for the tourists in the world.
- Transparent Government Policies and Visionary leadership
- Australia has boutique hotels, luxury resorts, self-serviced apartments and other accommodation options available in all budgets.
- Cultural Diversity, secular society with cooperative people & communities.
- Excellent living standards and quality of life in Australia
- Australia has something to offer for the tourists and travelers of various hobbies and interests, i.e. Sports, Nature & Wildlife, Beaches, Islands, Events, Food & Wine, Adventure, etc.
How can Reo Visa help?
Our team of immigration lawyers will assess and advise on your eligibility for a Visit Visa under the Australia Immigration rules.
We will professionally compile the required documentary evidence, complete the necessary paperwork and design a Letter of Representation in support of your visa application. Your tailored Letter of Representation will specify the merits of your case, reference supporting documentation and cite relevant law, all in support of your case. We will also liaise with your university/institution and the DIBP(Department of Immigration and Border Protection) until a decision has been made.
Contact us now on 902333 2333 or use our online contact form to speak with an immigration lawyer about your Australia work options.
For more information on the different visa options to study in Australia, please chat with us.
How to Apply
Talk to our expert advisors who possess wide range of knowledge on Australia visa and immigration and available 24/365.
Our immigration experts will run a free assessment and advise you options and eligibility to apply a Australia visit visa
We will advise, support and prepare your Australia visit visa application on your behalf.
Not sure which visa to apply?
Chat with our expert advisers 24/7 who will help you choose the visa that most suitable for your situation.