About Australia Study Visas
Australia attracts huge number of students from all parts of the world, who come to enroll themselves in various degree courses available in the top universities of the world in Australia.
International students have a variety of options for studying in Australia, and tens of thousands of students travel to the country every year to take advantage of the high level of education offered. From primary school all the way to post graduate study, our team can help you get the most out of your studies in Australia.
The Australian student visas system has so many subclasses based on the course you choose, few amongst them are:
- Independent ELICOS Sector (subclass 570)
- Schools Sector (subclass 571)
- Vocational Education and Training Sector (subclass 572)
- Higher Education Sector (subclass 573)
- Postgraduate Research Sector (subclass 574)
- Foreign Affairs or Defence Sector Visa (Subclass 576)
- Training and Research (subclass 402)
- Student Guardian Visa (subclass 580)
World class benefits studying in Australia
- Australia has World Class Education System
- It offers a variety of courses and subjects to students of different streams
- Australia has got a streamlined Visa Processing for Students
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) provides medical and hospital insurance for students
- The students are permitted to work a maximum of 40 hours per fortnight when your course is in session, and unlimited hours when your course is not in session.
- It gives an option for the students to become economically independent during their period of study in Australia.
- Australia is considered as third largest destination for international students with 22000 courses and 1100 institutions.
- Australian universities fall in top 50 universities of the world in Arts and humanities, clinical, pre-clinical & health, Engineering & technology, life sciences, physical sciences and social sciences.
- Australia has five of the 30 best cities in the world for students based on student mix, affordability, quality of life, and employer activity – all important elements for students when choosing the best study destination.
How can Reo Visa help?
At Reo Visa, we have a whole team of immigration lawyers who can help you towards your goal of working in Australia. An expert immigration adviser can work one-on-one with you to assess your options and eligibility.
We will guide you through your entire Work Visa application process. If it is applicable, this will include checking your Australia Sponsor’s status, arranging and obtaining your Certificate of Sponsorship from them. One of our lawyers will also devise a Letter of Recommendation for your case to be sent with your application. Contact us now on 902333 2333 or use our online contact form to speak with an immigration lawyer about your Australia work options.
For more information on the different visa options to study in Australia, please chat with us.
How to Apply
Talk to our expert advisors who possess wide range of knowledge on Australia visa and immigration and available 24/365.
Our immigration experts will run a free assessment and advise you options and eligibility to apply a Australia study visa
We will advise, support and prepare your Australia study visa and university application on your behalf.
Not sure which visa to apply?
Chat with our expert advisers 24/7 who will help you choose the visa that most suitable for your situation.
Can I apply Australia study visa?
- Do you have course acceptance?
- Do you have enough funds to support yourself during the course?
- Do you meet English Language Proficiency?
If you answer yes, please call us +91 90 2333 2333, we will help you towards your dream of studying in Australia.
Can you help me find placement in Australian university and getting study visa?
Yes, our mission is to make job opportunities universally accessible to our customers. This is what makes Reo Visa & immigration very unique.
First time ever in India, we have introduced powerful job assistance apps that use cutting-edge technology combined with artificial intelligence, work with over 3800 recruitment agencies/ employers in Australia
Please call our overseas recruitment team on +91 90 2333 2333 to find out more details.